[meteorite-list] Angrite with 1cm Translucent crystals... a WOW moment!

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:17:52 -0400

This sounds a bit like Yogi Berra's quote" It's like deja-vu, all over again."
As last week we had a similar pairing situation. This time the O-isotopes may not be the answer. As all Angrites should match in that department.
Dr. Irving may not post to this list but, if he says it's paired then it is paired. Please keep in mind that differences in heterogeneites are always going to occur. These rocks were not made with a blender set on high. This is a natural rock that is no different than any other rock. None of them look exactly alike with the same exact inclusions.
Clearly as Adam said this is worthy of purchase and is a truly remarkable Angrite. Again, Dr Irving knows a thing or two about how this works.
2 more cents.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza