[meteorite-list] Add ScaleObjects.com is now live

From: rexscates at comcast.net <rexscates_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:00:57 +0000 (UTC)

I have had my initial order of scale cubes made and opened up the website scaleobjects.com to the public.

I am starting with the standard 1cm scalecubes but will be adding 1/2" and 1" for more photography studio basis.
I have had requested 2cm and 5cm cubes be made by a few geologists. (so that is in the works)
All Scale Cubes in 1cm to 1/2" (2cm) are made of tungsten carbide. All larger ones (when available)will be made of 316L stainless steel.

Prices range from 23.50 to 29 dollars with a flat shipping fee (any quantity) of 3 dollars USA and 5 dollars international.
Shiny and matte tungsten carbide. (all sharp edges)
Shiny and Matte black PVD process. (sharp and rounded edges)
Shiny and Matte PVD process 18K gold. (sharp edges)
I also have more of of my rounded edges black PVD ones available. The initiall style that I started with.

This initial batch has limited quantities available and I expect to sell out within 1 week.

The next batch is being made and will be available in 3-4 weeks.

so come and visit scaleobjects.com
For now I am only taking paypal.

thank you for your time and help supporting a science teacher who has a love for geology.
-Rex Scates

rex at bcmarketplace.com