[meteorite-list] Angrite with 1cm Translucent crystals... a WOW moment!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

I think the proper etiquette for a fellow IMCA
> member is to:

As you said, that is your thoughts.

I own the material. I am the one paying for the testing. If I want to share photos of the material, its well within my right to do so. Should the IMCA have an issue with my sharing pictures of my material, they can end my membership today.
However, that said, I think the IMCA would have more issue with your unwarranted public attack of me for sharing my photos rather then my sharing of photos.

Remember, not ONCE have I offered to sell this material on here.

Tony Irving told me it is paired with NWA 2999. If you feel that is not correct, take the issue up with him. I will trust his opinions until proven otherwise.

That said, I hope everyone is doing good today, I am sorry for my public replies to this, but with the claims made, I felt a public reply was needed.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites