[meteorite-list] Movie uses "Meteorite Magazine!"

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:45:50 -0700

Hi all,

We (Ruben and Hopper) made the cover of Meteorite Magazine with our
$270,000 meteorite find!
This is how we will appear in the Movie "Heaven Strewn."
http://www.mr-meteorite.net

Sorry to say that there is no truth to the cover story. We didn't
really find a rare ataxite worth $270,000 -but it sure looks good and
It's all made up especially for the movie.

Special thanks to Meteorite Magazine editors Larry and Nancy Lebofsky
for letting the producers at Heaven Strewn use the magazine name and
likeness for the movie. As we all know "Meteorite" is a top notch
magazine with all the best authors, latest news, and information in
the world of meteorites. If you are not a subscriber I urge you to
subscribe today! Support this great magazine and learn all at the same
time. http://meteoritemag.uark.edu/512.htm

Check out my website for more info - http://www.mr-meteorite.net/

--
Rock On!