[meteorite-list] Movie uses "Meteorite Magazine!"

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:26:29 -0700

I second Ruben's sentiment on METEORITE magazine. It's Top Notch! If
you're not a subscriber to METEORITE magazine you owe it to yourself to
subscribe today. It truly is a great read. I look forward to every issue
in my mail box, and I'm enthralled with all the great meteorite
information within the covers of each issue. Larry and team does a great
job!

Thanks for sharing with us Ruben, very cool!

Eric