[meteorite-list] real jobs

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:04:25 -0400

Hi Greg and list,

>I have so many meteorites that I use them to chase off squirrels from
my garden. I have a slingshot and I put Canyon Diablo irons in it to
fire at the rodents when they get into my tomatoes. I use a
50-gramcrusted slice of Orgueil as a paperweight and >I put powdered
NWA 998into all of my beverages.

I thought I was the only one with this problem! : )

Sonny
www.nevadameteorites.com