[meteorite-list] real jobs

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:05:35 -0700 (PDT)

There's an old saying in aviation;

"How do you make a million dollars in aviation?
Start with 10 million."

Looks like you've taken that to heart Mike!

One question though. Why would you just use an ordinary slingshot to shoot those squirrels? A man of your wealth should consider using a Trebuchet constructed with beams made of gold plated Gibeon.

:)

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography