[meteorite-list] Your First Meteorite - When did you Get It

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:56:56 -0700

Ahhh, good question Greg.
I bought four modest pieces from Bob King in '06... Dalgety Downs, Zag,
Sayhal Uhaymir, and Gold Basin. I saw his ad on Astromart. Prior to that, I
had no idea you could actually buy your very own meteorite and hold it in
your hand. I figured heck, I'll buy a couple and that will be it. <g> But
then I read Rocks from Space, and had to get an iron. And maybe a couple
more. And.... well, you know the story. Where do you stop?
Linton