[meteorite-list] Your First Meteorite - When did you Get It

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:19:59 -0400

Hi Linton and List,

Your story sounds familiar. I also bought my first meteorites from
Bob King. It was a handful of NWA 4293 pebbles. That humble handful
of NWA started an obsession that shows no signs of letting up. LOL

Bob is a great guy, and his friendly, helpful attitude encouraged me
to start collecting.....and cutting.....and polishing......and
dealing.....and...... LOL

Best regards,

MikeG