[meteorite-list] Your First Meteorite - When did you Get It

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:46:36 -0700

If the thread is when did you buy your first meteorite then it was
different for me. I bought my first meteorite a Canyon Diablo from
Keith Jenkerson for $100 and my wife was finally certain that I was
completely insane. To pay $100 for a silly little rock????????????

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com