[meteorite-list] real jobs

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:53:22 -0400

Hi Folks,

If they tried to scam once, they will probably do it again. They are
probably selling misrepresented meteorites right now while we are
sitting here talking about it. It's a shame that someone might stop
there, buy a meteorite, and not get what they paid for. And if they
find out later that they were scammed, it might leave a bad taste in
their mouth about meteorites (or meteorite people) in general.

I think law enforcement should be notified. But I am two thousand
miles away with no way to purchase from them - unless they sell via
the web or eBay.

Best regards,

MikeG