[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2010 photos and movie !- and question

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:20:12 +0200

From: "David Pensenstadler" <dfpens01 at yahoo.com>
> Marcin:
>
> Absolutely wonderful movie of the Ensisheim show. For those of us who may
> never have the opportunity to visit this show, your movie was a great way
> for me (and maybe many more of our listees) to attend. Thank you.

=======
Thanks.
I promise, I'll train make movies this year, and starting from incoming
Munich 2010, I will make photo/video relations from each meteorite event on
Youtube :D
In Munich I have more "free" time than in Ensisheim, so my movie can be
better and less chaotic.

> One question - is there any way to estimate how many of the specimens
> exhibited at Ensisheim actually sell? 0.1%? 1%? 10% more? Anyone else out
> there have an opinion on how many meteorites sell at these shows?
> Ensisheim? Tucson?
> Dave

Depends :)
New ataxite from egypt ? I think every collector buy min. one specimen for
his collection. So this single meteorite could raise % of all sold
specimens. I know that Mirko have excelent % of sold specimens, but... this
is not a surprise, becouse his specimens are excelent. Hans "Campo" Koser
also I think sold many campo, becouse most of them are beautifull. I
purchased some kilos for myself.
But its hard to say.
I sold a little less than last year but hey, some say we have a crysis!
Anyone see it somewhere ? How it looks like ???
:)

Most importand is to go forward!

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com