[meteorite-list] I'm OK. Yahoo Account Hacked

From: michael cottingham <voyagebotanica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 11:32:09 -0600

Hello,
That is good to hear.... glad you were not mugged and all is alright. The email is fairly self-evident that it was a hack job, but one really never knows for sure until all the facts are in. It is good that you clarified the story because I was about to wire you 10k for emergency.
Best Wishes
Michael