[meteorite-list] I'm OK. Yahoo Account Hacked

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:34:46 -0700

Richard, Sorry about this public email... I'm sending this to the list
because I have no private email address for you that I know is not
compromised.

I just received TWO more emails from your email address...

"...as soon as you're done with the transfer please get back to me with
the Confirmation details from the Western Union #MTCN..."

'...as soon as you're don with the transfer...kindly get back to me the
Confirmation details from the WESTERN UNION..."

Check your anti-virus program. make sure you don't have a trojan or
password sniffer program. If you already changed your password on your
Yahoo account, and I just received an email, that not good and tells me
it's possible that they got your new password too. The only way that
could happen is if they have a LIVE connection to your computer, or
there's a password trojan or sniffer on your computer. Run your
anti-virus program. I reccommend Avast Home Edition (FREE)
be the only one.

Eric