[meteorite-list] Yahoo Maill Account got hacked - PAYPAL (off topic)

From: Aubrey Whymark <tinbider_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 05:01:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi
?
If you have a paypal account I recommend you change the passwords. I had my Yahoo account hacked a while back. From there they changed my Paypal password (saying they had forgotten the password and paypal sends to the email address/or it's confirmed by email - can't remember). Once in my Paypal account they spent money and took my credit card details (fortunately they couldn't get my bank details) and spent a further $6,000. Just bear in mind if someone gets your email password they also potentially gain access to your paypal account and then your credit cards - the weak link is the low security in Paypal.
?
Regards, Aubrey
www.tektites.co.uk
?