[meteorite-list] Your first meteorite thin-sections

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:23:23 -0700

Hi Bob and all the list,
Glad to hear that improvised X-P light method works for you, Bob. I believe
I have the same Meiji stereo microscope, per your recommendation. I've been
meaning to try something similar with mine. I only have one thin section at
this time, an UNWA called "The Needles" that I won at the Tucson auction,
just for fun. (Thank you Anne) I'll have to take a look soon, though I'm
somewhat apprehensive about what it may lead to. ;^)
Linton