[meteorite-list] Related Meteorite Falls 11 years apart? BothHammers! Both L6 Olivine-hypersthene

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 02:24:42 +0100

Yah,

and the Earth is rotating. Eric, calculate how far seen from a fix point
from space that little town is moving on his latitude circle in a few
seconds only...

Shht Eric, you have a spot in your garden, of only 1/3 inch diameter.
An incredible spot.
Because there it happened, that two projectiles of a diameter of only a few
mm, falling from an altitude of thousands of feet, hit each other in exactly
the same spot on the ground!
And that happens several times a year!
Check it out. It's called "rain" and whenever it rains, you will see that
the spot is wet...

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----