[meteorite-list] What is the availability of AH 76009 and NWA 5511?

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:47:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello listers
Are the meteorites "Allan Hills 76009" and "NWA 5511" rarely offered for sale/auction? I have eight micromounts - one set of four AH and the other set NWA 5511 (four lots of "crumbs"), that I want to offer for sale. But I want to first make sure I'm correct in my statement about these being offered as "rarely offered" before passing them off as such.

Thanks
Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!