[meteorite-list] Ash Creek=stony iron?!_at_#

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:49:48 -0800

I am a bit confused:
        I followed the link and saw the photo used in the sale AND
Another photo where all the stones looked very highly weathered.
I know from experience some people use Photoshop to drop color
And make even a rusty S-A appear "perfect" - but they have an
Unnatural blackness to them one can easily recognize after seeing
This a couple of times.
          My question is: where did the full color "rusty" specimens
Photo come from?
        A second question is - even the weathered ones look like true
Meteorites (except the glossy looking one), so, how has it been concluded
These are not meteorites or even meteorites from Ash Creek?
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael