[meteorite-list] QUESTION RE METEORITES AND POP CULTURE

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:29:13 -0500

We don't need to go way back in time, just Dec. 2009. What about Dave
Gheesling's Whetstone Mountains monograph about Jack Schrader's epic
discovery/recovery! This may not be what Darryl is looking for, but it was a
blast 'pop'ping a couple of those fresh meteorites out of the ground! :-)

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection