[meteorite-list] Meteors, by C. P. Oliver an original copy pubished in 1925

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:41:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Al

Let me re phrase the statement, you didn't say it directly but did say it indirectly by agreeing with Bob. If you don't remember this is something Bob and you posted on the list.

Bob posted
"it's a well-known fact (there have been many studies done on it) that
women

> usually write with a curvier (larger loop) style
than men do. That is what

> Mike was referring to and I completely agree with
him. The signature in

> the book was probably done by a woman...." and you said Al .....

"Hi Bob,

Haven't had time to chime in on this but wanted to. I agree with
your

statements. Especially in regard to Mike Jensen's knowledge on the

subject of meteorite books and signitures."

So right there Al your agreeing with there statements about it being written by a women :) don't you love the internet once you type something it up for life.

The guy that posted the book online signed by Dr LaPaz is also selling a 46g Norton County meteorite fragment from Dr LaPaz estate, and from the sounds of it 46g is a big deal. Also the guy married one of Dr LaPaz's daughters making Dr LaPaz his father in law which he also worked with in the field sometimes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230447906846&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thank you
Shawn Alan