[meteorite-list] Electric metallic blue inclusion in Ensisheim

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:22:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello List
?
Tonight I took this photograph of my Ensisheim that?I got a?couple weeks ago. I noticed when I first got the meteorite this intense metallic gold vein going at a diagonal angle?and within the vein there is this?electric metallic blue inclusion while viewing it?through my 60x loupe. I remember last month there was a thread about Buzzard Coulee Blue Inclusion and I think some people had suggested that this inclusion might be Bornite. I am not sure if this discussion was completed but I would like to add my hypotheses on what it might be from my meteorite. I think it could Troilite because the vein reminds me of pyrrhotite?which is FeS,Troilite, which?is?common in meteorites in varying degrees. Has anyone ever seen a?electric metallic blue inclusion lke this?in Ensishem before? And what are your thoughts it might be?
?
Shawn Alan
?
?http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4022/4437467502_86fab042c2_b.jpg?