[meteorite-list] Electric metallic blue inclusion in Ensisheim

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:33:04 +1100

Great pic and nice specimen Shawn.

That appears exactly the same as the blue inclusion in my "Blue Buzzard"!
;-)

http://www.meteorites.com.au/features/buzzardcoulee.html

I've seen them in a couple of other pieces too and on every occasion they
seem to be associated with Troilite. Bornite was one of the initial theories
put forward which led to the conclusion that the most 'likely' candidate is
Chalcopyrite.

Cheers,

Jeff