[meteorite-list] Ad Ebay sellers must see

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 03:54:40 -0400

Walter,

I am definitely not trying to start a "Pro-eBay" war here. I simply did not
agree with GregC's specific comment. Everyone here knows everyone sets some
auction items with a higher start price than 99 cents, I am no different
(neither are you). No big deal...

As Richard pointed out, it is the "Buyer/Bidder" who gets the chance to set
their own price when something starts at 99 cents (or a penny!). Nothing
evil happening here! Just eBay and different ways people wish to offer
goods. Do you think I would put a $30,000.00 lunar slice on eBay at 99
cents? I may be crazy, but NOT that crazy!!

So, if anyone who wishes to set their own price, starting a 99 cents or 99
dollars, bid as you wish! Nobody is forcing your bid finger down on the
keyboard!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe