[meteorite-list] AD Plus Notice: Meteorites For Sale Price Increase

From: ted brattstrom <volcanoted_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha -

Amazingly, Hawaii IS part of the USA and uses the USPS - so, shipping (USPS) to Hawaii, for the past few decades has been the same as to the other 49 states!!! (yes, UPS is over priced!)

We've been a state for just over 50 years...

BTW, you can even use USPS to American Samoa, Guam, CNMI and some of the former Trust Territories - as they are part of USPS!!!

Cheers - ted