[meteorite-list] I thought of an idea on how to get around...

From: star_wars_collector at yahoo.com <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:33:00 +0000

Hi Richard, hope you have been good.
You are right. To circumvent ebay fees by increasing shipping is a violation of ebay rules. Anyone who is a TRS would get it taken.

I agree with Mike. Let's take our meteorites to websites and focus on advertising them.
That's what I am doing. I will still sell on ebay, but much more limited.

People don't really understand that with ebay and paypal fees over 20% of most sales will go to ebay.
Sure they need to make money, but to get so much is not right.

Just my thoughts.
Hope everyones day is good!

Greg C.
Sent on the Sprint? Now Network from my BlackBerry?