[meteorite-list] Cub Scouts and a Star Party

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:45:00 -0400

Walter,
I guess I did not need to tell you I knew nothing about the stars after all. It is obvious.
My phone showed them piled one on the other and since Jupiter was bigger it seemed farther away and I had no idea what Oh was. .
Thanks to you I now know twice as much as I knew this morning about Jupiter and Uranus. . Thanks for the nice schooling.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax