[meteorite-list] NYT Story

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:17:50 -0700

There is a dry and to the point Wikipedia article about Mr. Broad,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Broad. He has covered many technical
and scientific events in his career, including continuing coverage of the
Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant event going on in Japan; the meteorite story
wasn't among his finest, and it certainly isn't be his worst.

I'd really like to hear a response from him on the list, but that's probably
unlikely.
/rh