[meteorite-list] CAI inclusions

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:36:16 -0700

Hello Sterling, E.P. and List....

ddly, (and I was shocked to see) the picture in Dodd's Meteorites, Cambridge
Press 1981, page 32, figure 3.1d), shows a type 4 chondrule in Coolidge CV4
which is dominated by the calc-aluminous phase....I don't recall ever seeing
a chondrule in TS with such defined anorthite....or any for that matter;
(it almost looks like euctitic chondritic texture...)

Richard Montgomery