[meteorite-list] CAI inclusions

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:59:25 -0700

Hello Sterling, E.P. and List....
Oddly, (and I was shocked to see) the picture in Dodd's Meteorites,
Cambridge
Press 1981, page 32, figure 3.1d), shows a type 4 chondrule in Coolidge CV4
which is dominated by the calc-aluminous phase....I don't recall ever seeing
 a chondrule in TS with such defined anorthite....or any for that matter;
 (it almost looks like euctitic chondritic texture...)

CAI not only prominently CV and CO as aggregates, but within
chondrules......

 Richard Montgomery