[meteorite-list] More evidence of building blocks of DNA inmeteorites

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:09:11 -0500

Dear Wile E, and List,

The three lines of evidence leading to the conclusion
that the nucleobases found in meteorites are endogenous
can be found here in this NASA Goddard video:
http://www.space.com/12578-evidence-space-created-dna.html

What that shows is since that the ones they found "are"
made in space, that's a proof that they "can" be made
in space... because they were, but it's not likely they
are the product of Acme technology..

No one doubts the excellence of the Acme product,
however. I'm sure many fine life-bearing planets have
been seeded "the Acme Way."

Sterling K. Webb