[meteorite-list] Question for dealers - accepting foreign checks in the US

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:22:52 -0400

Hi List!

Thanks for all of the helpful feedback. After some consideration and
discussion with the client, he decided to send a PayPal payment.
Apparently he knew someone over there with a PP account, so it all
worked out. :)

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com