[meteorite-list] FS: Lunar and Martian Meteorites

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:11:46 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I have several lunar and martian meteorites ending this weekend on ebay.
Several list members have already used the buy-it-now feature to get great
bargains on some great specimens (they are on their way to you now).

None of the lunars are paired and none of the martains are paired. I am
including a free piece of anorthosite (terrestrial, of course) with each
lunar purchase. I am including the provenance for each specimen.

See my ebay listings here:

http://shop.ebay.com/branchmeteorites/m.html

Thanks,

-Walter Branch