[meteorite-list] AD oriented Millbillillie and other great stuff..

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:54:34 +0200

Dear List Members,
Today I have few nice pieces available for sale:

Millbillillie individual, 218 gram 100% crusted eucrite, with super
fresh fusion crust. Oriented shape (great rollover lips, and bubbles on back
side), currently hard to find such big ones. Hard to get such big one now.
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/Milly218g
(photos and video)

Tamdakht H5, 2851 g, fell in 20.12.2008 in Morocco. Beauty big specimen with about 65% of crust :
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/Tamdakht2851g
and smaller specimen with regmaglipts 212g
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/Tamdakht212g

Zaklodzie 33 gram slice, rare Primitive Enstatite Achondrite. Beauty slice
(66x44 mm) :
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Zaklodzie33g?authkey=Gv1sRgCNS3l-zZsMGDsgE#5597381460788466530
(photo and video)

- amazing Ghubara specimen 3451 gram one, with in situ photo,
Beauty inside :
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/Ghubara3451g
(photos and video)

JaH 073, L6, 4,4kg with in situ photo and GPS coordinates.
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/JaH07344kgIndividual

- Ureilite slice, with huge surface area, NWA 6069, weight : 23.6.3g (size
55x53mm)
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/NWA6069UreiliteSlice23g
(photo and video)

Any question about prices or details of specimens please write to my address :
illaenus at gmail.com

All the best
Tomasz Jakubowski
IMCA #2321

PS: sorry if that post was send two times but I had problems with sending that email