[meteorite-list] Attn: Jason Phillips your account has been hacked

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:50:10 -0700

Here is an email I just received from your account. I believe your
account has been hacked as this looks exactly like the one sent out
last year from Richards account.

The subject line and email read.

 "SAD NEWS(URGENT HELP NEEDED)...........Jason Phillips "

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I came down here to Wales for
a short vacation unfortunately i was mugged at the park of the hotel
where i stayed,all cash,credit card and cell phone were stolen off me
but luckily for me i still have my passport with me.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and my return flight leaves in few hours from now but am
having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't
let me leave until i settle the bills.I'm freaked out at the moment.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia