[meteorite-list] Kenya Fall & Hammers

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:31:39 -0400

Awesome news. I can't wait to see some expedition photos and
specimen photos. :)

Hopefully Mike will be able to post to the List.

How many separate/individual stones are known from this fall?

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com