[meteorite-list] something comes down in Cusco,Peru

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:22:30 +0200

Chris wrote:

> Stills and videos of these sort of contrails are regularly submitted as
> meteors or fireballs. This one is no different.

I fully agree with Chris and the Count: this clearly shows an aircraft with
contrail.

What keeps surprising me is that in this day of worldwide ubiquitous aircraft,
people still don't recognize them for what they are. For me, half a second of
the video was enough to recognize it: it is a no-brainer really.

- Marco

-----
Dr Marco (asteroid 183294) Langbroek
Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)