[meteorite-list] Montrose Meteorites / Steve Curry

From: Mark Miller <axolotyls_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 05:36:36 -0400

I also noticed 6 Montrose Meteorites are being offered by another eBay
seller, and all come with Certificate of Authenticity from Steven D.
Curry, President & Owner of Uncompahgre Meteorites of Montrose,
Colorado.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Montrose-Iron-PMG-Meteorite-IAB-Plessitic-Octahedrite-/370529231289?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56454361b9