[meteorite-list] LOSS OF METEORITE BY UPS

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:41:04 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Thanks, Don...it is the Holiday Season rush and I'm hoping this has something to do with it. But, they don't show it scanned into the first terminal off the truck. I have been using this UPS franchised storefront for over ten years without a burp... and now this... far and away my most valuable shipment and wouldn't you know it...

Guido