[meteorite-list] Holy Space Balls!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 17:01:48 -0500

Hi Sterling and List,

I'm quite surprised that we don't see more space junk impacts and
recoveries. This is especially true due to increased use of cameras
in all aspects of every day life. And then something apparently slips
in undetected (or intentionally neglected) and puts a hole in the
ground somewhere out in the bush.

With all of the flotsam and jetsam circling around our planet, it's
really a wonder we don't see more collisions, fireballs, impacts, and
recovered debris. As time goes on, the law averages dictates that we
will see more activity.

Is it the next big collecting craze? Space debris impact artifacts?

Sales on all spaceball deorbited sat-junk are hereby suspended until
further notice. ;)

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com