[meteorite-list] Christmas eve POP QUIZ specail !!!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 14:04:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

Today is a special Christmas Eve POP QUIZ. I first would
like to thank everyone that takes part in these quizzes and would like to wish
all the List members Happy Holidays and a great New Year.

Now to the good part, be the 10th Lister to email
mail me off the List with the correct answer and you will win a 5mg Claxton
meteorite LOT from The Rob Elliott Meteorite Collection, micro sample of the
Nahkla meteorite, and a 5mg Murray meteorite fragment from the ASU Collection.
I will announce the winner on Monday, so it?s never too late to email me your
answer cause who knows, you could be the 10th Lister and win these
great meteorites.

Question:

Please tell me from what recent movie the Department of Defense used a report
that stated the flying object seen over head in the SF bay area wasn?t an air craft but a meteor large enough
to been seen by the naked eye to cover up the actual truth, that the flying
object was a nuclear war head?

Good Luck
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633