[meteorite-list] Very Unique Meteorite

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:37:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello Ruben and Listers,

I havent read all the posts yet about this mistery meteorite/stone but if you have the means to cut it in half I bet the inside could tell you alot about what you have. And if by chance anyone has a nickle tester, you could get a fast result and know what you got. From what I can tell from the image cant say either way what I think if its a meteorite or not, but the shape seems a little odd to be a meteorite, but again I dont know where this stone was found. All in all I have to say you have something intersting and I am wondering what the out come will be and would like to see more images :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html