[meteorite-list] ADVERTISEMENT - Imilac, Lost City

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 07:25:48 -0500

While currently in NY, I was in Tucson this past weekend and return this coming Saturday.

I will have two superb complete slices of Imilac which each weigh less than 200g available for $16/g. It's up for grabs to the first two folks to snag me upon my return. Will also have one specimen each of Lost City and the chassignite NWA 2737 at similarly attractive prices....no, not $16/g, but quite attractive relative to what they are. ;-)

All good things / Darryl