[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ ANSWER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 11:19:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

I would like to thank everyone again for supplying their answers for the POP QUIZ. I would like to announce the answer/winner today.

The Question:
In what year was the first Tucson Gem and Mineral show in?

1955

Link on this topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucson_Gem_%26_Mineral_Show

And the winner of a 64mg NWA 1836 meteorite from Steve Arnold aka Meteorite Men is Chicago Steve Arnold, congratulations for being the 10th Lister to email the correct answer.

Thank you everyone and please stay tune for another Pop Quiz

Shawn Alan?
IMCA 1633?
eBaystore?
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html