[meteorite-list] You are all very welcome!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 13:03:35 -0700

Hi all,

I just want to say that doing the live feed was far more work than I
or Jim had anticipated. It took at least 10 hours prep time to pull it
off (not including the actual broadcast) It was not perfect but we
tried and it was fun - but now we are exhausted ......

I don't know if we will do it again next year but all the nice emails
made it impossible to rule out! We are both grateful to be among such
appreciative people and we consider you all friends, even if we just
met!

Thanks again to Jim and Wendy Woodell for all their help! Couldn't
have done it alone.

Now off to do all the buying that I haven't had time for. I will be
home in a day or two so I will answer personal emails soon.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia