[meteorite-list] Unknown irons at ASU

From: e-mail ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:20:06 +0000

Hi Martin,

In a way that's what I was saying.....many etched iron slices have
very characteristic patterns with regularly occurring inclusions etc
which show up differently on the cut angle....so as a project it would
be very complex and would need to show how those things differ (or are
similar) in each meteorite for different angles....but it could be a
wonderful resource if someone had the time and expertise to compile an
illustrated book.. I would certainly buy it.

Cheers,

Graham