[meteorite-list] How to use meteorites if your sick.....

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:54:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

I am doing this post because I am sick as a dog but also to see what funny responses this post might get. I was wondering if I could use any of my meteorites and place them on my body to make me feel better or if any Lister have any funny stories about this topic. Where I used to work in Manhattan I gave the manager a Tagish Lake meteorite fragment and he?would always kid around about the meteorite I gave him. He would say "what I am suppose to do with this meteorite NuShawn, rube it on my body if I am sick".... TOO FUNNY. And I would say..... yes... But till then I think these blueberry pancakes I just made will have to do for now to make me feel better.

Here is a link I found meteorites for healing.
http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/Healing_Crystals/Meteorite.html

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore