[meteorite-list] How to use meteorites if your sick.....

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:35:10 -0800

If you are sick as a dog:

1) contact Brix for advice
2) refer to #1

-Richard Montgomery

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Alan" <photophlow at yahoo.com>
To: <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 4:54 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] How to use meteorites if your sick.....

Hello Listers,

I am doing this post because I am sick as a dog but also to see what funny
meteorites and place them on my body to make me feel better or if any Lister
have any funny stories about this topic. Where I used to work in Manhattan I
gave the manager a Tagish Lake meteorite fragment and he would always kid
around about the meteorite I gave him. He would say "what I am suppose to do
with this meteorite NuShawn, rube it on my body if I am sick".... TOO FUNNY.
And I would say..... yes... But till then I think these blueberry pancakes I
just made will have to do for now to make me feel better.

Here is a link I found meteorites for healing.
http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/Healing_Crystals/Meteorite.html

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore