[meteorite-list] The Trials and Tribulations in Dealing with Landowners

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:00:53 -0500

Hi Shawn and List,

Almost any meteorite can be decontaminated, stabilized, and saved -
even the worst rusters. It takes time, labor, and expertise. Even
Brenham can be rendered into a very stable pallasite that will hold up
over time just as good or better than any non-treated pallasite on the
market.

Brenham, when stabilized, is a great value. It's reputation as a
ruster is unfair because the means exist to make almost any meteorite
stable - and the meteorite will not be altered, oily, or coated.

See this link for more details - http://patmulvanymeteorites.embarqspace.com/

Best regards,

MikeG

--