[meteorite-list] New book

From: Regine Petersen <fips_bruno_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:14:41 +0000 (GMT)

I am currently reading this book, and so far it is excellent. Don't be mislead by the title or by the reviewers (Ann Hodges is mentioned in the book), it is smart and entertaining and filled with interesting historical facts. I'm only on page 64 but have already had an interesting read on Kirkwood gaps, Barwell, the emperor Elagabalus of Rome, Sorby and Topham.